Friday, February 11, 2011

The Black Hole of Sports

That's how I feel about this time of the year. I'm only a very casual NBA fan and my interest in NCAA basketball has waned since high school. Speaking of NCAA Basketball, I'd rather listen to two Dick Vitales arguing with each other than have to listen to Bill Rafery. Everytime he starts off his broadcast with "AND THE SOANDSOS GO MANUHMAN!" I curse myself for forgetting to mute the TV. Sometimes the other team starts off in a 2-3 zone and he's not as enthused; those are good times.

But I digress. Football is over (forever!) and even though pitchers and catchers report this weekend, that still means we don't get to see real baseball games for a couple months. Thank god there are video games to keep me entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment